Sunday, February 10, 2013

Archetypes and Spontaneous Healing


I haven’t written for a while because I wasn't sure how to say what has happened.  I also didn't want to write about it because I wanted to be sure of what was happening, but it has been over a week now since this started and I am much better than before.  A major healing event has occurred and I continue to improve, despite having been told that no improvement in my symptoms will occur until after the treatment starts.

This started two weeks ago on a Friday night (Jan. 25th) when I was visited by a number of female deities who had messages for me.  The way that I do this is to look at a selection of still images of videos and see which ones speak to me.  When they do speak to me, it isn't with words, but with pure ideas, which I then put words to as I come to understand what is being sent to me.  What was said to me this time was that I was reminded to listen to my wife who is sharing her female wisdom with me and to feel the help that is coming my way.  When I told my wife about this the next day, she told me that while I was experiencing this, she was praying and asking for help specifically from the female essence.  I then said that she clearly got a response and I heard it as well.

Things continued as before, with more tests and meetings.  Then, the next Saturday (Feb. 2nd) another event happened.  When I went to bed that night I did my usual practice of lying quietly while I allow mind to flow freely.  I thought about my illness and what it was doing to me.  I started to feel very odd, in an uncomfortable way that is hard to describe.  I have learned from past experience that when I feel strange, it is a sign that something important is happening and that I need to figure out what I need to do to receive the message.  Then I begin the process of looking at images and videos to see if I can find out who or what is trying to talk to me.  I started with the female archetypes, but it wasn't them this time.  After looking for a while and not getting any inspiration, a video came on of Deva Premal singing a bhajan to Shiva.  As soon as I saw the image of Shiva, I knew it was him.  Then the understanding came and I knew what was happening to me.  I was being healed by Shiva.  My body was energized and hot.  I was perspiring despite having been cool just a short time before.  Shiva the destroyer had come to destroy my tumor. I felt that an energy flow was coming into my solar plexus and then concentrating and flowing toward my tumor (I could feel it’s location quite well).  I also added my own conscious energy by directing my body to use it’s existing immune response to locate and kill the abnormal cells.  I thought about the different ways in which cancer cells hide from our immune system and thought about directing the body to look for these hidden cells, identify and destroy them.  I visualized a “Shiva Knife” that was attacking the cancer cells and identifying them with precision.  The messages I received also indicated that this process would continue at the subconscious level as long as necessary to cure the cancer.

I felt much better as soon as this occurred, and I have continued to improve every day.  Nearly all my symptoms have disappeared, (bleeding, pain) and normal function is coming back.  I haven't been symptom free since last August, so this is a lot of improvement.  The tumor, which I could feel, as it is a source of pain, is not sensible to me anymore.

None of this has been verified by exam yet, so I don’t know if the tumor is still there.  We have asked to have the treatment postponed for a week while I see if I continue to improve.  I plan to tell my doctors that I don’t want to start treatment until another exam is performed.  They will be skeptical, but I will point out that I am not bleeding anymore, which was not supposed to happen until after radiation treatment.

The exam results will be posted here one way or the other, but I know what I feel like now and it is a tremendous improvement.

Thank you to everyone who posted and had good thoughts and sent healing my way.  It made a difference.

My wife sent me this on Friday, it explains how to work with archetypes.  When I read it I realized that it described exactly the process I experienced. 
Quote on archetypes from Dr. Pillai:

“Archetypes refers to beings, living in time and space, and also they simultaneously represent characteristics of the unconscious. Raise the level of your unconscious to where you can have an encounter with them as beings.”

No comments:

Post a Comment